Siltbuster’s Responsive and Flexible DAF Fleet
As both the municipal and food and beverage industries flex in activity and production levels, then the SPS DAF hire fleet has responded accordingly. The versatile DAF fleet of over 22 packaged units are modular, plug & play systems that can be used in parallel to suit flow and load demands.
The current fleet activity continues to demonstrate the rapidly deployable solutions to serve a wide range of applications and sectors; just some of current treatment streams include:
- Apple milling – seasonal peak loads in production, the DAFs are deployed for additional solids removal to enhance the existing processs
- Dairy production – existing production facilities placing stress on existing assets and additional treatment capacity accomodated
- Poultry – seasonal loads and increases in production at a critical time of the year
- Municipal wastewater – on separate sites the DAF system is being used for primary and tertitary during capital works upgrades
- Construction Remediation – oil contaminated groundwaters being process and pre-treated through the DAF system
At a time where the wastewater treatment sector is seeking to provide resilience and provide effective contingency plans, the deployment of the current DAF fleet demonstrates that there is a versatile treatment solution to hand. The SPS team provides the complete service offering, to provide an appraisal on solutions and options on how to implement the DAF system through to full installation, commissioning, training and technical support. The SPS systems are tailored to suit the individual site needs and can often be supplemented with dosing and sludge management systems and a complete solution offering.
SPS Business Unit Manager, Clwyd Jones comments “with our packaged DAF hire fleet, we are proud to be able to respond quickly, giving our customers site resilience solutions for emergencies, contingencies planning or seasonal variations. We are continually investing and improving our fleet so we can help more customers with effluent treatment solutions”.Back