Siltbuster Terms and Conditions of Hire
Our Standard Siltbuster Terms and Conditions of Hire & Sales are as follows:
- All Costs are in Pounds Sterling and exclude VAT
- Proforma Invoice on all new accounts and those which have been dormant for 6 months or more, covering:
- Hires: delivery, collection, installation costs and first months hire
- Purchases: 40% of purchase cost
- Costs are valid for 30 days from date of quotation
- Hire terms are standard Construction Plant Hire Association Conditions, Latest Edition
- Sale Terms are Siltbuster Standard Conditions of Sale (Available on request)
- Invoices are raised Monthly and Payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
- No other terms and conditions are accepted, including those purported to apply under any purchase or confirmation order placed by the Client.
- Client is responsible for the operation/maintenance of the equipment whilst on hire and ensuring the treated water is discharged/disposed of in accordance with the relevant legislation. The client is also responsible for any site specific operational permits/authorisations/consents required and Health and Safety issues relating to the storage and use of chemicals on site.
- All hired units are to be visually cleaned of all settled sludge & oil residues before return. Units returned containing sludge and or oil residues will incur a cleaning cost plus any waste disposal fees (charged at cost) and the unit will remain on hire whilst the waste is tested to determine an appropriate disposal method in accordance with the relevant statutory regulations.
- Transport Costs for Delivery & Collection are as Quoted above. Collection Charge may vary if individual units from multiple unit deliveries are off-hired and collected separately.