Primarily based in the company head office in Monmouth, South Wales, with visits to client’s sites as required.
£18,000 to £24,000 per annum, company pension scheme, annual bonus,
Siltbuster Ltd is a specialist water treatment company providing rapidly deployable solutions to the Construction, Food and Wastewater Industries. Our services are used by the largest civil engineering contractors in the UK as well as a number of household brands producing anything from crisps to beans to whisky. In the past three years the Company has undergone rapid expansion into new markets and is therefore looking to take on more staff.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing technical case studies, marketing collateral and organising conferences and exhibitions. You will work closely with the heads of the Construction, Industrial, Municipal and Recycling Sales teams as well as liaising with our PR agency. Additionally the role will entail occasional site visits customers sites to take photos, product videos and develop case studies. Combined these tasks
will represent a large proportion of the day-to-day tasks involved with the role.
No previous technical marketing experience is required, however it would be beneficial. A candidate with a background in marketing, engineering, business management or similar will be comfortable in this role and will be backed up with in-house technical support and training.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing new marketing collateral and technical case studies.
- Working with our PR agency gaining coverage in trade magazines and press
- Ensuring our website and social media is regularly updated with new conten
- Organising and assisting with presentations and trade shows
- Liaising with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Contribute to the on-going development of the products and services
- The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a degree in business, marketing, engineering or similar pervious experience
- They should have an aptitude to solving problems
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- High level of self-motivation and organisational skills
- The candidate will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to build a good rapport with team members and customers
- A full UK driving licence