Primarily based in the company head office in Monmouth, South Wales, with visits to client’s sites as required.
Negotiable depending upon experience
Siltbuster Ltd is a specialist water treatment company providing rapidly deployable solutions to the Construction, Food and Wastewater Industries. Our services are used by the largest civil engineering contractors in the UK as well as a number of household brands producing anything from crisps to beans to whisky. In the past three years the Company has undergone rapid expansion into new markets and is therefore looking to take on more staff.
The successful candidate will be a key person involved in the project design and delivery of solutions from concept of receipt of order through to completion and Client handover. The types of projects varying size and complexity and require a keen interest for design and water treatment with a practical outlook to achieve challenging deadlines for the delivery of solutions.
Ideally with a Civil, Mechanical, Environmental or Process Engineering background; degree qualified preferable but not essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Sales, Engineering and Operational teams to ensure the scope of supply is fulfilled and executed to achieve the Client and process requirements
- Production of Equipment specifications / schedules, hydraulic calculations, Process Flow Diagrams, P&ID’s, and O&M manuals
- Plan, manage and co-ordinate the procurement, assembly and testing of equipment to business and Client requirements.
- Travel to Client sites as appropriate for meetings and in the scoping of solutions for effective delivery, commissioning and handover of project across the UK with potential for some overseas work
- Take a lead role in H&S by undertaking appropriate design reviews and risk assessments in the development and delivery of a solution / project.
- The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a degree in business, marketing, engineering or similar pervious experience
- They should have an aptitude to solving problems
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- High level of self-motivation and organisational skills
- The candidate will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to build a good rapport with team members and customers