Primarily based in the company head office in Monmouth, South Wales, with some travel to visits client’s sites as required.
Negotiable dependant on experience.
Company pension scheme, annual performance related bonus.
Siltbuster Ltd is a specialist water treatment company providing rapidly deployable solutions to the Construction, Food and Wastewater Industries. Our services are used by the largest civil engineering contractors in the UK as well as a number of household brands producing anything from crisps to beans to whisky. In the past three years the Company has undergone rapid expansion into new markets and is therefore looking to take on more staff.
The successful candidate will join the existing engineering team and be responsible for product assembly and maintenance of our hire fleet equipment liaising with the sales and operations teams.
A candidate with onsite and mechanical engineering experience is desired and will be backed up with in-house technical support and training.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assembling Equipment prior to dispartch
- Preparing and testing equipment pior to dispatch
- Providing technical support
- Conducting technical and design evaluations of treatment systems
- Liaising with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Contribute to the on-going development of the products and services Requirements
- Some engineering experience either in previous employment or
- The ideal candidate will have experience within a technical role with an aptitude to solving problems
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- High level of self-motivation and interest in water & environmental sector
- The candidate will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to build a good rapport with team members and customers
- A full UK driving licence